How do I find out when each error occurred?dev
Ιf I do not press any button while reading an error for 3 sec, then i can see the day and time it occurred.
How do I enter the error menu?dev
By pressing the enter button we enter the error menu. We see the most recent error. In order to see older errors we should press the down arrow.
How can I move the elevator car in maintenance mode from the control panel?dev
First, I turn in maintenance mode and then I press the upper or down arrow
How do I enable and disable maintenance on a sk3 board?dev
In order to enable maintenance, we press once the revision button on the board's screen. Before this, the screen should show the floor.
To return to normal mode, we press for 5 sec the same button until the led which is above it is turned off.
The LEDs of safety chain are offdev
- check the safety chain's leakage relay
- check the safety chain's fuse
- check that the yellow cable (neutral 110VAC) is properly connected to the sk3 board
Why does the sk3 board have no power?dev
- check three phase supervisor
- check switch S1 if it is activated
- UPS must also be connected to MRL panels
- connect the unique neutral to both terminal 4N and terminal X2:N
- we check if we have 230VAC between the terminals T - 4N
During the installation of the elevator panel there is a drop of the three-phase leakage relay in the central electrical panel.dev
We need to connect to the single-phase input of the elevator panel, neutral that does not pass through the leakage relay or we need to connect to the single-phase input of the elevator panel, a phase passing through the three-phase leakage relay
What should I do if I do not have a separate neutral for the single phase voltage?dev
We connect the unique neutral to both terminal 4N and terminal X2:N
How do I know that the sequence of three phases (R, S, T) is correct?dev
The green led of the three phase supervisor must be on