SK3 MI – (MRL)
Lift control panel SK3 with Inverter, Machine room less
- Technical data
- Product files
Inverter panel for electromechanical lift Without engine room (MRL)
The lift panel SK3 MI – (MRL) of the SK3 series of Semitron was developed in order to fully meet the requirements of the modern lift installation without engine room. The modern design and its high quality construction ensure speed in the installation and minimize the visits to the installation site.
Support for two independent CanBus communication channels allows communication with peripherals via quad-cabling, so if CanBus communication is selected, installation and maintenance are even easier and faster! Furthermore, the software upgrade, if required, is very easy and fast using a common USB memory stick, while providing additional integrity control of the UCMP-ACOP brakes and programmable inputs / outputs to meet the requirements of even the most demanding projects .
The lift panel SK3 MI – (MRL) of Semitron is made of high quality materials and is an ideal solution for the reliable service of the needs of both new and old installations, as it meets all the standards EN 81.20 / 50 and EN81-1 / 2.
• Operating voltage 380VAC (three phase)
• Auxiliary voltage 24VDC
• Power from 4kW to 110kW
• Ability to service up to 24 stops
• Possibility of cooperation of two elevators (Duplex)
• Panel dimensions: 200X46X25
• Average table weight: 50kg
• Ability to work with modern (gearless) engines of all manufacturers
• System and rebalancing (RLV-A1) with open doors
• Automatic and manual release
• Built-in serial communication CANBUS
• 2 X USB ports for easy firmware upgrade and connection to Laptop via Semitron LiftSuite
• Leakage protection for all circuit circuits exceeding 50VAC
• Power supply on the panel 220VAC
• Lighting: 42VAC (Max-350W) – 220VAC (Max-1320W)