The present website www.semitron.gr with all individual web pages (hereinafter to be referred to as “the pages”) belongs to the Company “SEMITRON ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRIC CONSTRUCTIONS S.A.” with the distinctive title SEMITRON SA, having its registered office in the Industrial Area of Sindos, Thessaloniki, with VAT number : 094450220 and GEMI number : 038327705000 (to be referred to as ‘SEMITRON’ or ‘the Company’)
The Company created the website www.semitron.gr to offer information and services to the visitors / users regarding the products and services that it provides, the wider activity, its stores, partnerships, etc.
- Website content – Corporate Responsibility
- The Company declares that it will do its utmost to ensure the accuracy of the information made available to visitors/users on its website, www.semitron.com. However, it cannot guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption and without errors, or that errors will be corrected immediately, and it shall not be liable for any damage that may be caused by errors or omissions in them or by failing to update the information provided through it or for results that may arise from the use thereof.
- Furthermore, the Company does not guarantee that the same or any other website or the servers through which they are made available to visitors / users, are provided without “viruses” or other harmful programs. However, the Company makes every effort, using the most modern and effective methods, to ensure the safe use of this website.
- Any hyperlinks or banners of this website (which are exclusively intended to facilitate the contact of visitors/users of the Company’s pages with the persons responsible for providing additional information) may lead users to websites of other servers, which are not controlled by the Company. Therefore, the Company is not responsible for the content of the aforementioned websites and for any damage resulting from their use. Any problem encountered during the visit/use of these sites and pages should be communicated directly to the respective websites and pages and their owners, who carry the relevant responsibility. The Company should in no case be considered to approve or accept the content or services of the websites and pages to which it refers or to be associated with them in any other way. In any case, the Company bears no responsibility towards visitors/users for their use of the third party websites simply by displaying them via the website www.semitron.gr.
- Provision and availability of content
- The contents of this website are provided “exactly as they are” without any explicit or implied warranty. All information shall be provided for general information purposes only. If the visitor/user of the pages intends to make any kind of use of the information provided by the pages, he/she must first contact the Company via the contact form provided on the website www.semitron.com and the Company will ensure the provision of up-to-date and accurate information, at its discretion.
- The Company makes every effort to ensure that the website www.semitron.com is in continuous operation and availability to visitors/users. However, the Company cannot guarantee that its website, as well as any information and/or service contained therein, will be provided without interruption and/or errors. In addition, the Company reserves the right to modify and / or temporarily or permanently discontinue all or part of its website with and / or without notice to users, as its availability may also depend on factors outside of its sphere of responsibility. In any case, the Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from any login failure to the website.semitron.gr.
- The Company shall make every effort to protect the website www.semitron.gr from malicious software. However, the Company provides no type of guarantee concerning its website and servers, through which the site’s contents and services are provided to visitors/users, do not contain viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, each visitor/user should take care to protect his/her own means of access to the www.semitron.gr website by his/her own means (e.g. using antivirus, etc.) prior to any use of the www.semitron.gr website..
- Visitor/ User Obligations
- In particular, but not limited to, any act contrary to law or that may harm the Company and / or third parties is expressly prohibited, including but not limited to:
- the introduction, in any way, of malicious software or data to the website of the Company www.semitron.com or the installation of code or program files that would alter, or would be likely to alter, the appearance and completeness of the data and organization of the website, or that may in any way cause malfunctions on the website www.semitron.gr, or that may prevent its use by third parties.
- the distortion of the information contained in the products and / or services as well as the publication of non-substantiated and duly substantiated information, etc., intended to mislead the consumer,to directly or indirectly influence the consumer’s behavior, and to damage the Company and its products and / or services,
- installing and / or promoting in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, chain mail, pyramid schemes, or any other form of content promotion, as well as the installation of promotional messages without the written approval of the Company.
- the interference with the website www.semitron.gr in order to mislead any third party as to the origin of its content with the ultimate aim of damaging the image and reputation of the Company or endangering the security of transactions or preventing free access to this website,
- Personal Data Protection Policy
- The Company maintains access to personal data, which the visitor/user voluntarily submits through the website www.semitron.gr and reserves the right to process them exclusively for communication, statistical, financial reasons, as well as improvement of the services provided by the website. The Company may transfer this data to its partners in order to communicate with the purpose of servicing offer requests. Each visitor/user of the website www.semitron.gr reserves all the rights as defined in national and community law on the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data, as applicable from time to time.
- The Company declares that when processing personal data, it complies with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) [Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Law 4624/2019 “Personal Data Protection Authority, measures implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the incorporation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the implementation of the national legisaltion of the Directive(EU) 2016/680 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27th April 2016” and has put into place all the technical and organisational measure gor the protection of personal data within its jurisdiction.
- In order to optimise navigation on the website, tracking techniques may be used. Each time you visit the Company’s website www.semitron.com, a cookie is created. Cookies record information about your visit to our website (pages visited, date and time of your visit, etc.) on your computer’s hard drive. This information can be used during your next visit to the website. The cookie file remains on your computer for 30 minutes. You can block cookies by modifying the security settings of your web browser.
- The visitor/user declares that he/she has read the cookies policy that the Company has posted on (“Cookies Policy”) and is an integral Part of this document.
- The Company does not bear any liability vis-à-vis the visitor / user of the website www.semitron.gr in the event of the use of the personal data that the user has declared to a third party natural or legal person through hyperlinking to the third person’s website through the network site www.semitron.gr.
- Intellectual, industrial and commercial property
- Brand name, badge, logo, images, graphics, distinctive features, as well as all content, information, electronic files, services and anything else on the www.semitron.gr website are solely owned registered trademarks and service marks by the Company, are intellectual property, and are protected in accordance with the provisions of Greek and European law as well as international conventions.
- None of the above may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, downloaded, transmitted or distributed in any way, in whole or in part.
- Exceptionally, the visitor/user has the possibility to store on his/her personal computer or to individually print a copy of part of the content of this website, provided that it is not altered in any way, and only if it is intended for personal use by the visitor/user of the website and not for public or commercial use, and without deleting the indication of their origin from the Company, without affecting the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights in any way.
- Trademarks, names, or other intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties, affiliates and entities listed on www.semitron.gr are their intellectual and industrial property and are also protected under applicable law.
- Applicable law and other terms
- The above Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, as well as any modification or change thereof, are governed and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and relevant international treaties.
- The Company is not liable for breach of these Terms due to reasons of force majeure.
- This is the overall agreement between the site and the visitor / user of its pages and services and is only binding to them. No modification to these terms will be taken into account and become part of this agreement, if it does not come in writing and has not been incorporated into it.
- Any provision of the above terms that is contrary to the above sources of law, shall automatically cease to apply and shall be removed from the present terms without, under any circumstances, affecting the validity of the other terms.
- For any dispute that may arise from the use of this website, the Courts of Thessaloniki are exclusively competent and the applicable law is the Greek law.